Looking for Support in Lockdown?
2020 has been an extraordinary year and as we enter this second period of lockdown it is understandable that people may be feeling new levels of distress, worry and anxiety.
Please know that you are not alone and help is available. Here is how you can access mental health support …
1:1 counselling is a highly successful and effective form of support. PH7 Wellbeing Centre has a team of counsellors ready and available to help you navigate this difficult period. You can search through our available counsellors via the following link when you have found a therapist you think may be right for you complete the booking form. Alternatively, you can contact our Centre Manager, Michelle Morley on 01282 479929 or email@example.com to discuss your needs and arrange an appointment. Fees apply*.
If cost is a barrier to accessing counselling, PH7 Wellbeing Centre have a limited amount of places available to offer free, time-limited support to individuals in the Burnley and Pendle area through our charity PH7 LIFE. Individuals will be required to complete an assessment. Terms and conditions apply. For more information contact Centre Manager, Michelle Morley on 01282 479929 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Mental Health Support
There are a wide range of national charities and organisations offering support via helplines or online. Additionally, their websites are packed with information and guidance often accompanied by a comprehensive range of resources available to browse and download. Visit:
NHS Self Help Leaflets: https://web.ntw.nhs.uk/selfhelp/
Heads Together: https://www.headstogether.org.uk/
CALM: https://www.thecalmzone.net/about-calm/what-is-calm/ or call: 0800 58 58 58
Samaritans: https://www.samaritans.org/ or call: 116 123
The Mix: https://www.themix.org.uk/ If you’re under 25, you can call The Mix on 0808 808 4994 (Sunday-Friday 2pm–11pm)
If you are in crisis and need immediate support
PH7 Wellbeing Centre is not a crisis support service, if you are in crisis and in need of urgent help contact:
Outside of GP hours crisis support is available from the following organisations:
- Lancashire & South Cumbria NHS Mental Health Crisis Line on 0800 953 0110 https://www.lscft.nhs.uk/crisis
- Samaritans on 116 123 (freephone). They’re always open.
- Text SHOUT to 85258. This is a free 24/7 crisis text service run by Shout.
- Papyrus HOPELINEUK. If you’re under 35 and struggling with suicidal feelings, or concerned about a young person who might be struggling, you can call Papyrus HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 4141 (weekdays 10am-10pm, weekends 2pm-10pm and bank holidays 2pm–10pm), email email@example.com or text 07786 209 697.
- Anna Freud. On My Mind : https://www.annafreud.org/crisis/ Text AFC to 85258
- If life is in immediate danger call – 999 for immediate assistance
PH7 HEALTH for workplace mental health support
With the PH7 EAP plan, your employees will have access to 24/7 mental health support line, face-to-face counselling sessions and full digital support with the online health e-hub app.
We can help you to boost your productivity levels and reduce mental health-related sickness in your workplace.
Call the team to find out more 01282 479 929