I am a qualified, experienced and accredited BACP counsellor and qualified IEMT practitioner. I offer long and short-term therapy to both adults and children. I have 11 years of experience as a qualified therapist and over 21 years of experience working with adults, families and children.
Therapy is a collaboration, where we will work together to explore what is going on for you. What life changes, stresses or deeper childhood issues are holding you back.
I will aim to be warm and respectful of you, always mindful of your feelings and processes.
I have vast knowledge and experience in the field of illness and bereavement, particularly the effects on children. I also have extensive clinical experience of working with victims of crime.
Areas of counselling I cover:
- Abuse, domestic violence, emotional abuse and physical abuse
- Affairs and betrayals, relationship issues
- Anger management, passive-aggressive behaviour
- Anxiety, low self-confidence & low self-esteem
- Attachment disorder
- Bereavement and miscarriage
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Bullying, loneliness, stress
- Career and work-related stress, redundancy
- Carer support
- Child & Family related issues
- Childhood bereavement, bullying, depression, anxiety
- Depression, feeling sad and post-natal depression
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorders and phobias, Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other trauma
- Self-harm and suicidal thoughts
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex problems and sexuality